5.30.2009

Whatcha Thinkin' About?


Things that occupy my mind lately:


1. Large bur oak tree in backyard needs to be cut down. (DEAD)

2. New Mexico trip later this summer.

3. The plumber wants to perform a colonoscopy (with camera) through the bowels of my house.

4. I must shop for new clothes. (yech!)

5. I wonder if I could sell this home without too much fretting and worrying.

6. Where would I like to relocate?

7. I desperately want a large glass of sweet iced tea.

8. I also want about three fresh mojitos, made with crushed ice.

9. Taking my sister's cremains to scatter over special places back home.

10. Why is it so difficult and painfully slow to order medications from mail-order programs?

11. Has Jay Leno REALLY been the host for "The Tonight Show" that long?

12. What is the total average weight of waste produced by one American citizen over 70 years?

13. What is the real value of Facebook to all of humanity?

1 comment:

zack said...

Nice to see a new blog up. It has been awhile.